The business challenge
Are your employees up to date on IFRS?
For companies competing globally, knowledge is a valuable asset that is key to success. However, many companies find it challenging to provide their employees with the right development opportunities.
How we can help
With the help of IFRS eLearning Academy, you can tackle these challenges.
IFRS master classes:
- Introduction to IFRS, IAS 1 Presentation of financial statements
- IAS 2 Inventories
- IAS 7 Cash flow statements
- IAS 8 Accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates, and errors
- IAS 10 Events after the reporting period
- IAS 12 Income taxes
- IAS 16 Property, plant and equipment
- IAS 19 Defined benefit plans
- IAS 21 The effects of changes in foreign exchange rates
- IAS 23 Borrowing costs
- IAS 27 Consolidated and separate financial statements
- IAS 28 Investments in associates and joint ventures
- IAS 33 Earnings per share
- IAS 36 Impairment of assets
- IAS 37 Provisions, contingent liabilities and contingent assets
- IAS 38 Intangible assets
- IAS 40 Investment property
- IFRS 1 First-time adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- IFRS 9 Financial instruments (for non-financial institutions)
- IFRS 9 for banks
- IFRS 10 Consolidated financial statements
- IFRS 11 Joint arrangements
- IFRS 13 Fair value measurement
- IFRS 15 Revenue from contracts with customers
- IFRS 16 Leases
- The effects of COVID-19 on financial reporting
- IBOR reform
Take a look at the e-learning!
Be proactive and build knowledge to prevent future compliance failures.
The training requires active participation from learners, which helps them acquire practical knowledge.
We regularly update our digital learning solutions to reflect changes in regulations.
Access our user-friendly modules anytime, anywhere.
Real-time reporting on training progress
Integrate company-specific case studies and guidelines if needed
- Access to the training platform via a web link
- No installation required
- Administrative support by PwC
- Automatic updates
- Billing by module and user
- Discounted prices are available for group registrations
- Installation of SCORM packages on the learning management system
- Compatibility with all common IT platforms
- Simple administrative support within your own company
- Billing based on the number of modules / SCORM packages installed