ESG is a hot topic on the agenda of many Management Board teams.
Businesses are now understanding that their environmental and social impact on the community – as well as their corporate governance structure and transparency – will become crucial elements for their long-term sustainability and competitiveness. But where can you start in assessing where you stand in terms of ESG compliance, norms and best practices? As an old saying goes, you can’t manage what you don’t measure.
How do we measure and manage ESG when there are no common standards?
Where should we focus when the list of potential issues is a mile long?
How we can help
Most companies are in the early stages of their ESG journey.
From the basics we collected all the todos and best practices that can help you in the strategic reinvention, reimagined reporting and business transformation.
- Introduction to ESG reporting
- Sustainable Finance
- Net zero
- Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive and EU taxonomy
- Change management and corporate culture
- International Diversity management
Choose the right set of courses from the package to build awareness and educate your staff about the different aspects of ESG.
The digital learning solutions are updated regularly to be able to follow all regulatory changes and adjustments.
The training requires active participation from the learners, which helps them to gain real knowledge.
Access to our standardized and user-friendly modules at any time, anywhere.
Real-time reporting on training progress.
Integrate company-specific case studies and guidelines if needed.
- Access to the training platform via a web link
- No installation required on your systems
- Administrative support by PwC
- Automatic process for smaller updates
- Billing by module and user
- Discounted prices are available for group registrations
- Installation of SCORM packages on learning management system
- Compatibility with all common IT platforms
- Simple administrative support within your own company
- Billing based on the number of modules installed/SCORM packages
Learn more about duties and best practices in ESG strategy development.
Please complete the form to request more information.