The business challenge
The global regulatory landscape is a constant challenge for all organisations.
Increased activity by law enforcement bodies, government agencies and regulators means that your organisation can face the intense scrutiny of an investigation. Without warning, and with significantreputational consequences.
The need for an effective compliance program, appropriate culture and behaviours, and to react decisively in the right way when things go wrong can be vital to your organisation’s survival. How would you react to a regulatory investigation, to a dawn raid, or a whistleblower allegation?
Investigate provides an entertaining solution to gaining a deeper understanding of the pressure companies face in a crisis in the form of a game.
How we can help
Play Investigate and you will experience a realistic simulation of a regulatory crisis.
You will search emails, interview suspects, analyse data and make real time decisions to compile evidence and identify the suspects. When you submit your report, you'll find out just how well your team performed! Test yourself, are you able to identify the suspects?
- Realistic investigation simulation game ensuring the best personal experience
- Providing insight of an organisational crisis that unfolds quickly and without warning
- Working under time pressure with numerous given data, requiring quick reaction
- Teams / people competing against each other
- Access to a web-based investigations dashboard
- Can be played as a team-building exercise
- Requires solid English knowledge
What should you know about PwC Investigate?
You can test your reactions to a highly-sensitive situation in a safe environment.
You can gain insight how investigations are conducted.
Can be played in teams - Great competitive teamwork experience.
- 3-4 hours
- With a PwC facilitator
- Simulation is in English
- Facilitation in Hungarian or in English
Be prepared for critical situations!
Please complete the form to request more information.